Impact & ESG Consulting
Our Impact+ESG Strategy, Measurement & Management Practice
Our team has led some of Western Australia’s key impact management and outcomes planning projects.
Our impact management practice offers corporates, funds and community organisations a highly qualified advisory partner for ESG and impact framework design, measurement, evaluation and management.
As a certified B Corp and one of Australia’s only B Consultants and B Facilitators, we also help businesses transition to impact through B Corp certification. Our services include:
- Design of ESG, impact and outcomes measurement frameworks
- Design of community investment and impact investment funds
- Socioeconomic baselines and impact assessments
- Impact & outcomes evaluation projects
- Culturally competent and deep stakeholder engagement
- Impact verification and management
- Impact-led strategic planning for organisations with an impact enterprise focus
Our team has led some of Western Australia’s key impact management and outcomes planning projects. These include:
- Development of Australia’s first place based impact investment fund – the $20M WA Impact Fund (2018-)
- Whole-of-sector outcomes framework with the WA Government in partnership with WACOSS (2017)
- B-Lab’s B-Corp certification, B Consultant & B Facilitator program (2017-)
- Mid-term Strategic Review for Woodside’s $20M Development Fund (2019)
- Development of Cerberus $100M Frontier’s Emerging Markets Fund ESG(I) Strategy (2020)
- Pilbara Cultural Land Management Project – impact evaluation and management for this 12 Traditional Owner group partnership. (2021-)
- Impact management strategy for Wide Open Agriculture (ASX listed company) (2021)
- Impact management strategies for numerous Aboriginal enterprises including Noongar Land Enterprise Group and Kardan Construction (2020-)
Why Impact Seed?
Deep West Australian Networks
Impact Seed is proudly West Australian with a strong network across business, finance, government and community sectors. Our team is solely focused on impact in WA for WA. Partnering with Impact Seed brings our collective deep local experience, knowledge, capability and networks to bear on project with the WA community at their heart.
WA Impact & Community Investment Experience
Impact Seed has a strong history of deep engagement and development of the WA impact investment market, and leadership in community-led enterprises across regional WA.
Strong Regional Community Networks
Impact Seed has extensive experience in bridging both indigenous and non-indigenous stakeholder interests and bringing them together through impact strategies and common outcomes frameworks.
As a key element of the $20M WA Impact Fund, Impact Seed integrated sustainable farming investments into the mandate, and our networks in this space extend to growers, carbon experts, revegetation and landscape rehabilitation groups.
Impact Communications Strategies that Connect
Impact Seed understands the importance of communications to a successful community investment program. The delivery of communications strategies and visual storytelling of case studies support our clients in connecting their stakeholders to the impact and outcomes they want to achieve.
Proven Credentials and Client Satisfaction
The below comments from clients are a mix of institutions and individuals that we have supported in their impact measurement journey:
“Communication – both in keeping the organisation updated on the status of the work and also in communicating with stakeholders. Some consultants are too ‘academic’ but in our experience with Impact Seed, they have had the right balance.”
“Impact Seed did a good job of clearly communicating ideas/concepts in the documents, particularly with use of graphics. The international frameworks included and alignment of metrics with the SDGs were also very helpful. Further, members of the Impact Seed team were very accessible and responsive.”